Friday, April 5, 1991

Forsaken

I have mended my broken heart before,
but now it's shattered all over the floor,
I tried to regain all of my lost love,
and I knelt down to pray to Heaven above,
For help to find the pieces and to put them back,
and to try to fill in all of the hidden cracks.
But Heaven wouldn't answer, I was alone,
I guess my friends were right, I guess I was shown.
You aren't there for me,
Now the pain no one will see.
In the depths of a corner where I dwell,
I have forsaken Heaven and gone to hell.
I asked Satan to take the pain away,
he told me to watch you for just another day.
I watched you close although my heart it hurt,
when it was over, I got a razor and removed my shirt.
Down my arm I carved your name,
I was out to kill this time, not to maim.
All over my pretty pink floor I bled,
then I lay still and was finally dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment